63/64

63/64

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dinnertime!!

I know it's been almost a month since I posted my first blog entry. I appreciate everyone that has inquired about my life here in Saudi Arabia. Time passes so quickly. I can't believe I've already been here a month. But, no EXCUSES. I will do a better job of keeping you informed about the happenings here in the Kingdom. My apologies to everyone that has called, emailed, text, FaceBooked, or any other way you communicated with me that you wanted to know what's going on. In the previous post I said I will talk about certain things in the following post. I apologize for misleading you. I've decided not to predetermine what my next entry will be about. You all will be informed about what happened in Dubai and other events that have occurred since the first post. For now, enjoy Dinnertime!

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! So do they really eat camel in spaghetti or did you just decide to make it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Charles, I am dying right now. This video is too funny. But I appreciate your skills in the kitchen... So how was the camel meat? I'm curious. Hope all is well. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you turn into Rachel Ray? lol
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look good. from Amari

    -Khyla Are you running out of things to eat!!

    Bro, now that I am over....well, really I'm not. Just listening to the sound of it cooking gets to my stomach. However, your video was excellent. Move over G. Garvin! So really, how was the camel meat? What's for dinner next week? How was the camel milk? (Julian told me to ask.) Nice haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a FOOL!!! I love it!!! How was the camel meat? How long have you been growing the beard? I just cut mine off last week after 2 months!

    ReplyDelete