63/64

63/64

Sunday, February 13, 2011

India Tuesday 2/8/11



My last full day in India was a chance to do something some may think is crazy. Clearly they forgot who I am. :-) Ziplining in Neemrana would put the finishing touches on a spectacular vacation in India. The three hour drive from Delhi to Neemrana started early enough that the fog had not yet dissipated. I slept most of the way because I was up late the previous night. When I arrived at the Neemrana Fort, I was was instructed to make my way to the top of the fort. Once I got there this is what I saw:




I met up with my guides CK and Raji, and signed the usual paperwork. You know, the "your family can't sue us if you die" paperwork. So once that was done, I was fitted for my gear. We then started the 30-45 min hike up the hill that would lead me to the first of 5 ziplines. My first thought was, "So this is was it feels like to be Spiderman or (TGD) Batman! AWESOME!" All the ziplines were totally fun! I would so do it again! I'll post a video of some footage my guides and I took while having a blast. Meanwhile, here's a picture of me chillin' like a villian above Neemrana Fort:



After I finished zipping around, *snort*, I enjoyed a buffet that's making my mouth water now just thinking about it. :-) My last full day in India was over. I returned to Delhi and flew back to The Kingdom early the next day.




Click here to see more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures and the posts are great! I feel like I am there so being in Alabama doesn't suck so much. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Myyyyyy... you sure were Hiiiiiggggghhhh! *snigles* Wish I was there with ya...zipping around... looks like soooo much fun!

    The knuckleheads would love it too...

    BTW... yes I would sue....


    Glad you made it back to the Kingdom safely...

    Be Well...

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete